SUSTAINABILITY POLICIES AND SUSTAINABILITY REPORT
The quality of the resort-hotels in each destination can only be conserved if their operation is affiliated with the local community, environment and economy.
EVRIKA BEACH Club Hotel recognizes the importance the protection of the environment plays is the sustainable development of tourism.
Here to ensure our performance on sustainability, we commit to:
– Comply with local government’s environmental legislation, regulations and policies
– Reduce energy and water consumption
– Strengthen waste management and food waste management
– Give special consideration to employ local residents and to purchase local sustainable products
– Whenever possible offer job opportunity to disabled individuals
– Continuously train and educate staff to raise their awareness on environment
For more information view our Sustainability Policies & our Sustainability report:
Quality Assurance Procedures
Health and Safety Policy